Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Justification

So basically, I'm nocturnal. Reasons behind this state of mine are pretty simple. I cannot sleep before one in the morning or so and I like staying up late. I have no idea why I can't, for the life of me, go to bed early and I've given up trying to do so...So, I've become to like my perpetual cycle of falling asleep late and waking up late.
This brings me to my blog title. Makes sense now huh? I figured that If I was going to try this whole blog thing out, I'd most likely be writing (or blogging..?) during the wee hours of the morning or... during the midnight hour! voila. There you have it.

moving on....

So what does a night owl like me do at almost one o'clock in the morning in a hotel room when on vacation? Well, besides writing a blog...
About two feet away from me, my dad is softly snoring and my mom is passed out and another few feet away from them is my brother and the two dogs passed out (haha! he really one of the dogs!) so being quiet is mandatory. Therefore, my music is down to a minimum.

Mmm. Music. I'm currently listening to Strange & Beautiful by Aqualung... really really good song. But even better is the sound of the ocean in the background. And these two things together remind me of a picture I took today... Four roses stuck in the fence at Indian Beach. Not really sure why these were here, most likely for someone who passed away.
Or seeing that this beach was a location spot for a scene in twilight ...maybe a crazy Twilight fan? hah.

Let's not get me started on those books. I should probably go fake-sleep or something before my mom gives me the "what-tha-fack-are-you-doing-up-so-late?" looks....

XoXo

1 comment: