Friday, June 26, 2009

Gypsy Lounge Sounds

Just returned from a night out with the boys Jyosh and Chris...
On this fine Thursday evening we headed to the Gypsy Lounge in Lake Forest to see my friend/co-worker's band -The Union Line play... and they were fantastic. On top of great music, the crowd was enthralling. Everywhere I looked, gorgeous Indie guys and gals bobbed their heads to the fine tunes. The Union Line dedicated their set to Michael Jackson [rip].. which brings me to that news: Holy crap. MJ died. gone. The king of pop. I'm shocked and saddened at the idea of the hand that wore the white glove and the feet that moved so well will forever be gone.


To continue on with the music, Janu and the Whalesharks played after the Union Line. I had previously never heard of them until tonight and I think it's safe to say that i'll be rockin out to them in my car tomorrow afternoon. They're amazing and inspiring. I love discovering new bands!


Speaking of new artists... DRAKE is the next big thing.
Yeah there's 'Best I Ever Had', a hit-single for sure buttt... 'Little Bit' is an absolute gorgeous mix of beats and sounds as with the rest of the cd. Have a listen [if you can find ittt]


x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment