Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer sums up the good life

Summerrr. It's finally here.
[well, officially that is. it's June 21st, baby!]
Who knows what it'll bring in its sunny grip? Good memories, laughs, adventures,
"remember-that-one-time" stories, drama, tears; the good, the bad and the uglies. .
Life experiences that I can't wait to share with every one that I love. For some reason, summer is magical. Everyone's a kid again. Everyone has just escaped the more stressful, focused part of the year and now it's time to hit the beach, take a deep breath of salty ocean air and remember the most important things in life: family. friends. memories..

I have a feeling this is going to be a great summer.
This last year has been a trying one. I've learned so much from so many different things- be it from people and finding out that sometimes friendship is a front {that sometimes, the term 'friend' is used too lightly: a true friend will call when you disappear for a week. I now know who those people are and I resoundingly love them for it} People have taught me that you have to put yourself first (you are not a doormat!) and that sometimes love just isn't enough. My heart has been tattered, i'll admit it. I foolishly let it get thrown about as if it wasn't the most important thing in the world, but for me, love is everything. I'm a -hopeful- romantic. I forever wish for that fairytale ending and if I can't get it where I'm currently at, then it's time to move on.

You just have to be true to yourself & If it lands you in hell, well, at least now you know.

1 comment:

  1. i love you and i can not wait for our summer together<3 you are a true frienddd :]

    ReplyDelete