Friday, July 24, 2009

Dizzy.

Lots of things going on, in, outside and around my head this week. Perhaps a rush mental dump onto paper (er..internet, imaginary paper?) will help clear my mind.

This weekend is dizzy.
Friday:
Right now I'm getting ready to drive to Lake Arrowhead to hang out with the grandparents; but just for the day... Tonight, I'm driving back down the mountain, picking up friends and heading right back onto the freeway towards HOB Anaheim to see my coworker's band, The Union Line. (They working on a record deal with sony.. so excited for them!) The Jakes, Venus Infers, Great Glass Elevator and The New Limb will be there as well. I suggest you get some underground tunes into that head of yours. Do it.

Saturday:
Yours truly is waking her ass up bright and early for ..... work. ha, Biggest let down ever. 7:30 (crack of dawn in my eyes) ... to 1:15 pm. Why the early shift you ask? The Dodgers.
The fambam and I are driving to Dodgertown, USA to see the love of my life.... Pitcher, Chad Billingsley. He's my favorite. mm.


Sunday:
Lack of sleep and constant movement is going to start showing it's ugly face but I just dont stop.
Time for more basbol. Angels. Going to the afternoon game to get fat off nachos, fry the skin to get the best shorts tan line ever and sweat my ass off. (seats are in -direct- sunlight) I'm excited.

So thaz tha game plan, ye heard?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment