Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mmm I love me some San Fran.

Oh, the city. I didn't think I'd fall as hard as I did.. I mean, it is San Francisco..Everyone loves it and who couldn't? It's got the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Haight-Ashbury, Union Square, China Town, Fisherman's Wharf... I really could go on...But I won't because in between all those sights and destinations, in the cracks of the trolley tracks, in the not-so-great alley ways, there is a little something more. San Francisco, for me at least, has an this magical air about it, an air of fullness. Fullness? You ask... No, it wasn't a typo. I mean Fullness by so much to do and see and eat and smell and and and ... yes fullness. San Francisco has a constant heartbeat, a constant life about it at any hour.



Maybe it's just my easily distracted self, but I dont think i'd ever, ever, ever get bored in San Francisco. I wish I could live there. No, scratch that, I am going to live there. One Day :]..

No comments:

Post a Comment